Here you can find appraisals of wonderful exhibitions in Vienna, which has been my hometown for many decades. Vienna is a city of diversity, contrasts, and a history that has impacted the world in many forms.
Here you will find links to various recommended locations in Vienna which could enrich your understanding of the past so the present becomes more tenable.
- Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien
- Van Gogh ALIVE
- Lower Belvedere
- Jewish Museum Vienna
- Viva Venezia!
- Albertina: World Women’s Day
- Natural History Museum Wien
- Artwalk18 2022
- Helmut Newton – Bank Austria Kunstforum Vienna 18 Oct 2022
- MAK Vienna 18 Oct 2022
- Monets GARTEN – Marx Halle 14 Nov 2022
- Kiki Kogelnik Now is the Time
- Klimt Inspired by Van Gogh Rodin Matisse et al
- Lower Belvedere 300 Years of Art